We are an independent, non-denominational Christian church, intent on fulfilling the unchanging purposes of the church:
Loving God (Worship),
Loving the Lost (Evangelism),
Loving God's Word (Edification),
Loving Each Other (Fellowship),
Loving Our Neighbor (Compassion).
Ted Wuth, Pastor/Elder
Keith Kizziar, Elder
Doug Shimer, Elder
Glenn Rippee, Deacon
Mike Freed, Deacon
Steve Gonsalves, Deacon
John Robinson, Deacon
Pastor Ted Wuth & Nancy
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals, as printed below, accurately states our basic beliefs.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.